You made it through the holidays. Whew! Great job! Here are my best reasons why now is perfect for a family or couples portrait.
1. You never got around to portraits in 2017 and it’s making you feel guilty and maybe a little slackerish. Here’s your way out! You’re going to feel like such a good person when you simply refuse to let any more time go by before documenting the people you love.
2. Your life is hopefully a lot less busy now than it was a few weeks ago. School and social activities may not be in full swing yet, making it less arduous to coordinate schedules for a session. Did you know we can even help you with that? When you send us your preferred parameters (“Tuesday mornings or Thursday lunchtimes”), we can send a scheduling link with session options that you can share with those hard to pin down family members.
3. When you send your love ones a custom Valentine’s Day themed card with portraits of your family on it, it will really stand out since they won’t be receiving many cards right now. Who doesn’t love receiving Valentine’s Day cards?
4. A gift certificate for a couples portrait session can be a romantic Valentine’s Day gift. I’m talking to you, husbands! A family session is a meaningful gift, too. It tells the recipient that you treasure them most.
5. Not up for Valentine’s Day cards? Just wait and include these portraits for your holiday card later this year. You’re already preventing 2018 holiday-related stress! See? You’re so ahead of the curve!
Maybe there’s never one absolute ‘perfect’ time, but it’s always a good feeling to look at your favorite people, smiling down at you from your now beautifully decorated walls.